Study and correlation analysis of linguistic, perceptual, and automatic machine translation evaluations
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 174–184, January 2012
How to Cite
Farreús, M., Costa-jussà, M. R. and Morse, M. P. (2012), Study and correlation analysis of linguistic, perceptual, and automatic machine translation evaluations. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 174–184. doi: 10.1002/asi.21674
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!