LETTER TO THE EDITOR
The thermodynamics-bibliometrics consilience and the meaning of h-type indices – reply
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 630–631, March 2012
How to Cite
De Visscher, A. (2012), The thermodynamics-bibliometrics consilience and the meaning of h-type indices – reply. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 630–631. doi: 10.1002/asi.21675
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!