What's skill got to do with it?: Information literacy skills and self-views of ability among first-year college students
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 574–583, March 2012
How to Cite
Gross, M. and Latham, D. (2012), What's skill got to do with it?: Information literacy skills and self-views of ability among first-year college students. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 574–583. doi: 10.1002/asi.21681
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!