A tale of two interfaces: How facets affect the library catalog search
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 702–715, April 2012
How to Cite
Ramdeen, S. and Hemminger, B. M. (2012), A tale of two interfaces: How facets affect the library catalog search. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 702–715. doi: 10.1002/asi.21689
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!