An evaluation of classification models for question topic categorization
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 889–903, May 2012
How to Cite
Qu, B., Cong, G., Li, C., Sun, A. and Chen, H. (2012), An evaluation of classification models for question topic categorization. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 889–903. doi: 10.1002/asi.22611
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!