Scientific subject categories of Web of Knowledge ranked according to their multidimensional prestige of influential journals
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1017–1029, May 2012
How to Cite
García, J. A., Rodriguez-Sánchez, R. and Fdez-Valdivia, J. (2012), Scientific subject categories of Web of Knowledge ranked according to their multidimensional prestige of influential journals. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 1017–1029. doi: 10.1002/asi.22615
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- Spanish Board for Science and Technology (MICINN). Grant Number: TIN2010-15157
- European FEDER
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!