Exploring the relationships between media and political parties through web hyperlink analysis: The case of Spain
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 967–976, May 2012
How to Cite
Romero-Frías, E. and Vaughan, L. (2012), Exploring the relationships between media and political parties through web hyperlink analysis: The case of Spain. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 967–976. doi: 10.1002/asi.22625
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!