Multiplicative and fractional strategies when journals are assigned to several subfields
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 2195–2205, November 2012
How to Cite
Herranz, N. and Ruiz-Castillo, J. (2012), Multiplicative and fractional strategies when journals are assigned to several subfields. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2195–2205. doi: 10.1002/asi.22629
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- Santander Universities Global Division of Banco Santander
- Spanish MEC. Grant Number: SEJ2007-67436
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!