Venue-author-coupling: A measure for identifying disciplines through author communities
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 265–279, February 2013
How to Cite
Ni, C., Sugimoto, C. R. and Jiang, J. (2013), Venue-author-coupling: A measure for identifying disciplines through author communities. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 265–279. doi: 10.1002/asi.22630
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!