Understanding public-access cyberlearning projects using text mining and topic analysis
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 2146–2152, November 2012
How to Cite
McArthur, D. and Crompton, H. (2012), Understanding public-access cyberlearning projects using text mining and topic analysis. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2146–2152. doi: 10.1002/asi.22663
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 09P2123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!