Toward broader impacts: Making sense of NSF's merit review criteria in the context of the National Science Digital Library
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 1758–1772, September 2012
How to Cite
Mardis, M. A., Hoffman, E. S. and McMartin, F. P. (2012), Toward broader impacts: Making sense of NSF's merit review criteria in the context of the National Science Digital Library. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 1758–1772. doi: 10.1002/asi.22693
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DUE 0946953, DUE 1044315, EF 1115210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!