Author name disambiguation: What difference does it make in author-based citation analysis?
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 1820–1833, September 2012
How to Cite
Strotmann, A. and Zhao, D. (2012), Author name disambiguation: What difference does it make in author-based citation analysis?. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 1820–1833. doi: 10.1002/asi.22695
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!