Social Q&A and virtual reference—comparing apples and oranges with the help of experts and users
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 10, pages 2020–2036, October 2012
How to Cite
Shah, C. and Kitzie, V. (2012), Social Q&A and virtual reference—comparing apples and oranges with the help of experts and users. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2020–2036. doi: 10.1002/asi.22699
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!