Can tailoring increase elaboration of health messages delivered via an adaptive educational site on adolescent sexual health and decision making?
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 8, pages 1567–1580, August 2012
How to Cite
Cortese, J. and Lustria, M. L. A. (2012), Can tailoring increase elaboration of health messages delivered via an adaptive educational site on adolescent sexual health and decision making?. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 1567–1580. doi: 10.1002/asi.22700
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!