Document recommendations based on knowledge flows: A hybrid of personalized and group-based approaches
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 10, pages 2100–2117, October 2012
How to Cite
Liu, D.-R., Lai, C.-H. and Chen, Y.-T. (2012), Document recommendations based on knowledge flows: A hybrid of personalized and group-based approaches. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2100–2117. doi: 10.1002/asi.22705
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- National Science Council of the Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 96-2416-H-009-007-MY3, NSC 99-2410-H-009-034-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!