Citation patterns of the pre-web and web-prevalent environments: The moderating effects of domain knowledge
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 2182–2194, November 2012
How to Cite
Wu, L.-L., Huang, M.-H. and Chen, C.-Y. (2012), Citation patterns of the pre-web and web-prevalent environments: The moderating effects of domain knowledge. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2182–2194. doi: 10.1002/asi.22710
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- National Science Council in Taiwan. Grant Number: #98-2410-H-002-034-MY3
ERRATUM: Ling-Ling Wu, Mu-Hsuan Huang, and Ching-Yi Chen. citation patterns of the pre-web and web-prevalent environments: The moderating effects of domain knowledge Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology 63(11) 2012, 2182–2194. DOI: 10.1002/asi.22710
Vol. 64, Issue 1, 215, Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!