Citation patterns of the pre-web and web-prevalent environments: The moderating effects of domain knowledge
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 2182–2194, November 2012
How to Cite
Wu, L.-L., Huang, M.-H. and Chen, C.-Y. (2012), Citation patterns of the pre-web and web-prevalent environments: The moderating effects of domain knowledge. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2182–2194. doi: 10.1002/asi.22710
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- National Science Council in Taiwan. Grant Number: #98-2410-H-002-034-MY3
ERRATUM: Ling-Ling Wu, Mu-Hsuan Huang, and Ching-Yi Chen. citation patterns of the pre-web and web-prevalent environments: The moderating effects of domain knowledge Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology 63(11) 2012, 2182–2194. DOI: 10.1002/asi.22710
Vol. 64, Issue 1, 215, Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!