Bibliometric perspectives on medical innovation using the medical subject Headings of PubMed
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 2239–2253, November 2012
How to Cite
Leydesdorff, L., Rotolo, D. and Rafols, I. (2012), Bibliometric perspectives on medical innovation using the medical subject Headings of PubMed. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2239–2253. doi: 10.1002/asi.22715
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0830207
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!