The structure of argument patterns on a social Q&A site
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 2536–2548, December 2012
How to Cite
Savolainen, R. (2012), The structure of argument patterns on a social Q&A site. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2536–2548. doi: 10.1002/asi.22722
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!