Factors affecting the adoption of online library resources by business students
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 2503–2520, December 2012
How to Cite
Booker, L. D., Detlor, B. and Serenko, A. (2012), Factors affecting the adoption of online library resources by business students. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2503–2520. doi: 10.1002/asi.22723
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). Grant Number: 410-07-2289
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!