Factors affecting the adoption of online library resources by business students
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 2503–2520, December 2012
How to Cite
Booker, L. D., Detlor, B. and Serenko, A. (2012), Factors affecting the adoption of online library resources by business students. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2503–2520. doi: 10.1002/asi.22723
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). Grant Number: 410-07-2289
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!