Exploiting syntactic and semantic relationships between terms for opinion retrieval
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 2269–2282, November 2012
How to Cite
Guo, L. and Wan, X. (2012), Exploiting syntactic and semantic relationships between terms for opinion retrieval. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2269–2282. doi: 10.1002/asi.22724
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61170166
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2008B03
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-08-0006
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA011101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!