The weakening relationship between the impact factor and papers' citations in the digital age
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 2140–2145, November 2012
How to Cite
Lozano, G. A., Larivière, V. and Gingras, Y. (2012), The weakening relationship between the impact factor and papers' citations in the digital age. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2140–2145. doi: 10.1002/asi.22731
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!