Constructing a true LCSH tree of a science and engineering collection
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 2405–2418, December 2012
How to Cite
Julien, C.-A., Tirilly, P., Leide, J. E. and Guastavino, C. (2012), Constructing a true LCSH tree of a science and engineering collection. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2405–2418. doi: 10.1002/asi.22749
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- Fonds Québéquois de recherche sur la société et la culture
- McGill School of Information Studies
- Hur-li Lee of the Schoold of Information Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Research Group in Information Retrieval (RGIR) of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!