Constructing a true LCSH tree of a science and engineering collection
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 2405–2418, December 2012
How to Cite
Julien, C.-A., Tirilly, P., Leide, J. E. and Guastavino, C. (2012), Constructing a true LCSH tree of a science and engineering collection. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 63: 2405–2418. doi: 10.1002/asi.22749
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- Fonds Québéquois de recherche sur la société et la culture
- McGill School of Information Studies
- Hur-li Lee of the Schoold of Information Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Research Group in Information Retrieval (RGIR) of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!