Quantifying the benefits of international scientific collaboration
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 392–404, February 2013
How to Cite
Guerrero Bote, V. P., Olmeda-Gómez, C. and de Moya-Anegón, F. (2013), Quantifying the benefits of international scientific collaboration. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 392–404. doi: 10.1002/asi.22754
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!