Do humans have conceptual models about geographic objects? A user study
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 689–700, April 2013
How to Cite
Aker, A., Plaza, L., Lloret, E. and Gaizauskas, R. (2013), Do humans have conceptual models about geographic objects? A user study. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 689–700. doi: 10.1002/asi.22756
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!