Placing articles in the large publisher nations: Is there a “free lunch” in terms of higher impact?
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 596–611, March 2013
How to Cite
Schubert, T. and Michels, C. (2013), Placing articles in the large publisher nations: Is there a “free lunch” in terms of higher impact?. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 596–611. doi: 10.1002/asi.22759
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!