Empirical evidence for the relevance of fractional scoring in the calculation of percentile rank scores
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 861–867, April 2013
How to Cite
Schreiber, M. (2013), Empirical evidence for the relevance of fractional scoring in the calculation of percentile rank scores. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 861–867. doi: 10.1002/asi.22774
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!