How information matters: Networks and public policy innovation by Kathleen Hale. washington, DC: Georgetown University Press, 2011. 230 pp. $29.95. (isbn 978-1-58901-700-9).
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 647–649, March 2013
How to Cite
Doty, P. (2013), How information matters: Networks and public policy innovation by Kathleen Hale. washington, DC: Georgetown University Press, 2011. 230 pp. $29.95. (isbn 978-1-58901-700-9). J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 647–649. doi: 10.1002/asi.22780
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!