Supposedly uncited articles of Nobel laureates and Fields medalists can be prevalently attributed to the errors of omission and commission
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 448–454, March 2013
How to Cite
Heneberg, P. (2013), Supposedly uncited articles of Nobel laureates and Fields medalists can be prevalently attributed to the errors of omission and commission. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 448–454. doi: 10.1002/asi.22788
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Charles University in Prague
- Czech Science Foundation
- Internal Grant Agency of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!