Learning to rank using smoothing methods for language modeling
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 818–828, April 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y., Lin, H., Xu, K. and Sun, X. (2013), Learning to rank using smoothing methods for language modeling. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 818–828. doi: 10.1002/asi.22789
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60673039, 60973068, 61277370
- National High Tech Research and Development Plan of China. Grant Number: 2006AA01Z151
- Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning Province, China. Grant Number: 201202031
- State Education Ministry and the Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Numbers: 20090041110002, 20110041110034
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!