Are e-books replacing print books? tradition, serendipity, and opportunity in the adoption and use of e-books for historical research and teaching
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 1016–1028, May 2013
How to Cite
Martin, K. and Quan-Haase, A. (2013), Are e-books replacing print books? tradition, serendipity, and opportunity in the adoption and use of e-books for historical research and teaching. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 1016–1028. doi: 10.1002/asi.22801
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Insight Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!