Group informatics: A methodological approach and ontology for sociotechnical group research
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 516–539, March 2013
How to Cite
Goggins, S. P., Mascaro, C. and Valetto, G. (2013), Group informatics: A methodological approach and ontology for sociotechnical group research. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 516–539. doi: 10.1002/asi.22802
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!