Why do group members provide information to digital knowledge repositories? a multilevel application of transactive memory theory
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 540–557, March 2013
How to Cite
Huang, M., Barbour, J., Su, C. and Contractor, N. (2013), Why do group members provide information to digital knowledge repositories? a multilevel application of transactive memory theory. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 540–557. doi: 10.1002/asi.22805
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IIS-9980109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!