Understanding the evolution of multiple scientific research domains using a content and network approach
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 1065–1075, May 2013
How to Cite
Tang, X., Yang, C. C. and Song, M. (2013), Understanding the evolution of multiple scientific research domains using a content and network approach. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 1065–1075. doi: 10.1002/asi.22813
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!