Key factors in the transfer of information-related competencies between academic, workplace, and daily life contexts
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 1112–1121, June 2013
How to Cite
Ferran-Ferrer, N., Minguillón, J. and Pérez-Montoro, M. (2013), Key factors in the transfer of information-related competencies between academic, workplace, and daily life contexts. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 1112–1121. doi: 10.1002/asi.22817
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- MAVSEL project. Grant Number: TIN2010-21715-C02-02
- Centre for Research and Studies in Humanities. Grant Number: ECO2008-04101/ECON
Annex: Codification of the 24 participants following studied variables.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.