Toward a layered model of context for health information searching: An analysis of consumer-generated questions
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 1158–1172, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y. (2013), Toward a layered model of context for health information searching: An analysis of consumer-generated questions. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 1158–1172. doi: 10.1002/asi.22821
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!