Scientific communities as autopoietic systems: The reproductive function of citations
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 1442–1453, July 2013
How to Cite
Riviera, E. (2013), Scientific communities as autopoietic systems: The reproductive function of citations. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 1442–1453. doi: 10.1002/asi.22826
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!