The impact of technological advances on recording studio practices
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 612–626, March 2013
How to Cite
Pras, A., Guastavino, C. and Lavoie, M. (2013), The impact of technological advances on recording studio practices. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 612–626. doi: 10.1002/asi.22840
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Fonds Québécois pour la Recherche sur la Société et la Culture (FQRSC)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research on Music Media and Technology (CIRMMT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!