Yuan and Zhao are co-first-authors.
The use of different information and communication technologies to support knowledge sharing in organizations: From e-mail to micro-blogging
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 1659–1670, August 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, Y. C., Zhao, X., Liao, Q. and Chi, C. (2013), The use of different information and communication technologies to support knowledge sharing in organizations: From e-mail to micro-blogging. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 1659–1670. doi: 10.1002/asi.22863
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0822784
- Cornell University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!