Mixed-methods approach to measuring user experience in online news interactions
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 1543–1556, August 2013
How to Cite
O'Brien, H. L. and Lebow, M. (2013), Mixed-methods approach to measuring user experience in online news interactions. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 1543–1556. doi: 10.1002/asi.22871
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!