Tracing the footprint of knowledge spillover: Evidence from U.S.–China collaboration in nanotechnology
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1791–1801, September 2013
How to Cite
Tang, L. and Hu, G. (2013), Tracing the footprint of knowledge spillover: Evidence from U.S.–China collaboration in nanotechnology. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 1791–1801. doi: 10.1002/asi.22873
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics Star-up Fund for Tenure-Track Faculties. Grant Number: 2011330112
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0531194
- Key Program of National Science Foundation of China – Research on Theory and Policy of Internationalization of National Innovation System in China. Grant Number: 71033001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!