Knowledge popularity in a heterogeneous network: Exploiting the contextual effects of document popularity in knowledge management systems
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1842–1851, September 2013
How to Cite
Sha, X., Ting-Ting Chang, K., Zhang, C. and Zhang, C. (2013), Knowledge popularity in a heterogeneous network: Exploiting the contextual effects of document popularity in knowledge management systems. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 1842–1851. doi: 10.1002/asi.22879
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 70871027, 70801017
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 12ZS012
- Shanghai Philosophy and Social Science Fund. Grant Number: 2012BGL009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!