Parsimonious citer-based measures: The artificial intelligence domain as a case study
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 1951–1959, September 2013
How to Cite
Rokach, L. and Mitra, P. (2013), Parsimonious citer-based measures: The artificial intelligence domain as a case study. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 1951–1959. doi: 10.1002/asi.22887
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2011
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0845487
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!