A novel approach for estimating the omitted-citation rate of bibliometric databases with an application to the field of bibliometrics
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 10, pages 2149–2156, October 2013
How to Cite
Franceschini, F., Maisano, D. and Mastrogiacomo, L. (2013), A novel approach for estimating the omitted-citation rate of bibliometric databases with an application to the field of bibliometrics. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 2149–2156. doi: 10.1002/asi.22898
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!