Interactive overlays of journals and the measurement of interdisciplinarity on the basis of aggregated journal–journal citations
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 64, Issue 12, pages 2573–2586, December 2013
How to Cite
Leydesdorff, L., Rafols, I. and Chen, C. (2013), Interactive overlays of journals and the measurement of interdisciplinarity on the basis of aggregated journal–journal citations. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: 2573–2586. doi: 10.1002/asi.22946
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- ESRC project, Mapping the Dynamics of Emergent Technologies. Grant Number: RES-360-25-0076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!