Definition of a model based on bibliometric indicators for assessing applicants to academic positions
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 ASIS&T
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 560–577, March 2014
How to Cite
Vieira, E. S., Cabral, J. A.S. and Gomes, J. A.N.F. (2014), Definition of a model based on bibliometric indicators for assessing applicants to academic positions. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 65: 560–577. doi: 10.1002/asi.22981
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- Foundation of Science and Technology. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/75190/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!