Managing scientific data as public assets: Data sharing practices and policies among full-time government employees
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 251–262, February 2014
How to Cite
Douglass, K., Allard, S., Tenopir, C., Wu, L. and Frame, M. (2014), Managing scientific data as public assets: Data sharing practices and policies among full-time government employees. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 65: 251–262. doi: 10.1002/asi.22988
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!