Web search volume as a predictor of academic fame: An exploration of Google trends
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 707–720, April 2014
How to Cite
Vaughan, L. and Romero-Frías, E. (2014), Web search volume as a predictor of academic fame: An exploration of Google trends. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 65: 707–720. doi: 10.1002/asi.23016
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!