All materials used for the development of this study along with additional evidence are available at http://hdl.handle.net/10481/24753
The Google scholar experiment: How to index false papers and manipulate bibliometric indicators
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 446–454, March 2014
How to Cite
Delgado López-Cózar, E., Robinson-García, N. and Torres-Salinas, D. (2014), The Google scholar experiment: How to index false papers and manipulate bibliometric indicators. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 65: 446–454. doi: 10.1002/asi.23056
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad of the Spanish Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!