Good debt or bad debt: Detecting semantic orientations in economic texts
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 ASIS&T
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 782–796, April 2014
How to Cite
Malo, P., Sinha, A., Korhonen, P., Wallenius, J. and Takala, P. (2014), Good debt or bad debt: Detecting semantic orientations in economic texts. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 65: 782–796. doi: 10.1002/asi.23062
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Emil Aaltonen Foundation
- Marcus Wallenberg Foundation
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 253583
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!