Effects of rationale awareness in online ideation crowdsourcing tasks
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 ASIS&T
Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology
Volume 65, Issue 8, pages 1707–1720, August 2014
How to Cite
Xiao, L. (2014), Effects of rationale awareness in online ideation crowdsourcing tasks. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 65: 1707–1720. doi: 10.1002/asi.23079
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- internal research fund of the author's faculty
- Discovery program of Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!